Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what's on your list?

Corey is offline Gold Club Member (1000+ posts)

this can be as little as free ( depending on the dealer and what you are getting ), to a average of somewhere between $80.00 and $100.00 per slot.
    Lunchbox prices seem to be about $70 per slot right now with the good pres typically at $750 per, i.e. API 512 is $675, 500NV is $750, Chandler is $750, etc. Awesome value!

thanks
    i was rounding up to $80.00 to allow for shipping as some dealers help out with this and some do not.
    www.pan60.com

IF YOU ARE NOT INTO THE 500 FORMAT,
    THEN YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!

I'm generally pretty cool just lurking around the site, but the holiday is just around the corner, and as I've been neither naughty nor nice, my wife is playing santa buying me an fmr "really nice pre" which I got to order today.

I know, I know, pretty pedestrian by all the high standards here but new gear always gets me excited.

Happy Holidays.

Dave P.

Quote Originally Posted by dwpthe3rd View Post
    I'm generally pretty cool just lurking around the site, but the holiday is just around the corner, and as I've been neither naughty nor nice, my wife is playing santa buying me an fmr "really nice pre" which I got to order today.

I know, I know, pretty pedestrian by all the high standards here but new gear always gets me excited.

Happy Holidays.

Dave P.
    but new gear always gets me excited.
    me two
    www.pan60.com

IF YOU ARE NOT INTO THE 500 FORMAT,
    THEN YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!

Default Xmas gift

I would like no one to die world wide for 24 hours over xmas day and maybe the peace will rub off on eveyone
    James.ca

I've been just about nice enough for a pair of KM84s. That's right, I've been really really nice.

Santa: put the mics in my stocking and wrap the PSUs separately. And don't drop any of it!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmac View Post
    I've been just about nice enough for a pair of KM84s. That's right, I've been really really nice.

Santa: put the mics in my stocking and wrap the PSUs separately. And don't drop any of it!
    You won't need a very big stocking. They don't have PSUs. They're phantom powered.
    Lynn Fuston
    3D Audio

Making beautiful music SEEM easy since 1979.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12