Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possibly my fave mic review ever:

Default Possibly my fave mic review ever:

"The Shure KSM109/SL offers unbelievable public presentation in opposition to its damage. This Cardioid Condenser mike combines an extended oftenness replication beneficial to instinctive go reproductive memory according to a smooth out high-pitched terminate and a disguised, controlled low-toned terminate. It's the whole of the mic you demand because of studio instrumentate transcription. Comes in contrast with windscreen and zippered carrying bagful. Champagne destination. Features A boozy cardioid polar imitate Transformerless Class-A preamplifier circuitry plan Outstanding transparence free from of crossover deformation An extended frequence replication (20Hz to 20KHz) Natural reproductive memory of go attending a smooth out high-end and a tight/controlled low-end Switchable -15dB Pad allows the input of a wider run of SPL sources Applications Some figurative applications on account of the KSM109 ar listed infra. Microphone habituate, nevertheless, is a affair of private savour. The KSM109 may be used toward a change of applications other than those listed. Acoustic instruments -- as it is as soft, guitar, drums, pleximetry, strings Wind instruments -- plaque and wood Overhead miking -- drums or pleximetry Ensembles -- psalm-tune or orchestral Room ambience pick-up -- guitar amplifier or drums."

More of this kind of thing than you can possibly stand at http://muinstrum.com/condenser/11.html.

And remember: "Microphone habituate, nevertheless, is a affair of private savour."

Philip Perkins

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Perkins View Post
    "The Shure KSM109/SL offers unbelievable public presentation in opposition to its damage. This Cardioid Condenser mike combines an extended oftenness replication beneficial to instinctive go reproductive memory according to a smooth out high-pitched terminate and a disguised, controlled low-toned terminate. It's the whole of the mic you demand because of studio instrumentate transcription. Comes in contrast with windscreen and zippered carrying bagful. Champagne destination. Features A boozy cardioid polar imitate Transformerless Class-A preamplifier circuitry plan Outstanding transparence free from of crossover deformation An extended frequence replication (20Hz to 20KHz) Natural reproductive memory of go attending a smooth out high-end and a tight/controlled low-end Switchable -15dB Pad allows the input of a wider run of SPL sources Applications Some figurative applications on account of the KSM109 ar listed infra. Microphone habituate, nevertheless, is a affair of private savour. The KSM109 may be used toward a change of applications other than those listed. Acoustic instruments -- as it is as soft, guitar, drums, pleximetry, strings Wind instruments -- plaque and wood Overhead miking -- drums or pleximetry Ensembles -- psalm-tune or orchestral Room ambience pick-up -- guitar amplifier or drums."

More of this kind of thing than you can possibly stand at http://muinstrum.com/condenser/11.html.

And remember: "Microphone habituate, nevertheless, is a affair of private savour."

Philip Perkins
    Is powerful by phantoms?
    Doug Joyce
    Animix Productions

I love this.

an extended oftenness replication beneficial to instinctive go reproductive memory
    This must be an internet translation.
    Lynn Fuston
    3D Audio

Making beautiful music SEEM easy since 1979.

Tim Julian is offline Gold Club Member (1000+ posts)

The whole site is incredibly weird, but if you click the MORE INFO button, it takes you to a sales page that seems to be involved with Amazon or Ebay. Most odd.
    Tim Julian
    The Colour Field Recording Studio

"What d'ya mean more dynamics? We're playing as loud as we can!!"

I liked this one...

The RE410 is a high-performance cardioid condenser vocal microphone that is idealistic on this account that grave soda water, sway and knap vocalists. It features a crispy, open top out terminate and henry sweet mid-range characteristics to raise your vocalize come out of the commix. In increase, it features a warm-grip palm because of a outstanding sense, and ultra-low manipulation interference.
    What could a "grave soda water" vocalist possible be? "Sway" is probably swing, and 'knap" is probably rap.

Wait, maybe "soda water" is "pop." But grave pop? Grave can mean also mean serious, or slow.
    Lee Blaske
    Excelsior, MN
    http://www.reverbnation.com/leeblaske

KB is offline Gold Club Member (1000+ posts)

I gotta agree - of anyone I ever heard, Henry Sweet could always get the best sounding mid-range.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Blaske View Post
    I liked this one...

What could a "grave soda water" vocalist possible be? "Sway" is probably swing, and 'knap" is probably rap.

Wait, maybe "soda water" is "pop." But grave pop? Grave can mean also mean serious, or slow.
    Me too--so many quotable phrases....

Philip Perkins

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Blaske View Post
    Grave - death?

Death Pop? Could be synonymous with Death Metal Pop.
    Lynn Fuston
    3D Audio

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Perkins View Post
    ....nevertheless, is a affair of private savour."
    I could stand "an affair of private savour" right about now.

P.^0

(Pirate exclaims)
    Lynn Fuston
    3D Audio

Quote Originally Posted by 3daudioinc View Post
    Grave - death?

Death Pop? Could be synonymous with Death Metal Pop.
    Evidently it's "serious" pop...

The un-mangled version from the EV site...

http://www.electrovoice.com/products/93.html

The RE410 is a high-performance cardioid condenser vocal microphone which is ideal for serious pop, rock and rap vocalists. It features a crisp, clear top end and sweet mid-range characteristics to lift your voice out of the mix. In addition, it features a warm-grip handle for a great feel, and ultra-low handling noise. “Lift your voice out of the mix” with the RE410, only from Electro-Voice.
    I wonder how that got so messed up.
    Lee Blaske
    Excelsior, MN
    http://www.reverbnation.com/leeblaske

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast