Thread: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 25th Anniversary

Hybrid View

Default Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 25th Anniversary

I just caught a bit of this recent concert and saw Simon and Garfunkle perform 3 of their major hits. OMG was it amazing! Going to DVR the replay in HD on HBO Thursday at 9PM. From what I heard, this concert was 2 nights long and the first night was 6 hours!

This DVD will be in my collection if what I saw was a representative sample of the performances from those 2 nights. Gave me goosebumps ....and actually made me feel young (instead of old) seeing my contemporaries belting out this stuff like the clock was stuck for 40 years.
    "If your nose runs and your feet smell, you were probably built upside down"

Saw the first 2 hours last night. Interesting mix of talent to say the least. The mix that I heard was nothing short of excellent for a live venue. Fine post work. I did see Clearmountain's name in the credit roll.

Seeing Springsteen in HD was scary. I swear he was going to blow his carotid artery and jugular veins.
    "If your nose runs and your feet smell, you were probably built upside down"