Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It was twenty years ago, today

It was twenty years ago, today

Mary and I were married on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. Thankfully, the weather was good because it was an outdoor ceremony. It was wonderful.

But no congratulations are in order, as I am now in the middle of a div_rce. That should explain the house sale and other prayer requests. There is major spiritual warfare going on in my house and I would appreciate your continued prayers. Mostly that Satan and his demons would be bound up and expelled from my family and my house. For protection for my kids, not in a physical way, but that their hearts and minds would be guarded from Satan's evil manipulative intrusion.

I covet your prayers. God will be victorious. Of that, I have no doubt. Your prayers for strength will be thankfully received.
    Lynn Fuston
    3D Audio

Making beautiful music SEEM easy since 1979.

Wireline is offline 3D VIP 2004, '05, '06, '08, '09, '10
    My deepest regrets and sympathies to all concerned, Lynn, for this horrible circumstance.

You and yours shall continue to be in our prayers and thoughts...

If you ever just need to "talk"...you have my number.
    Ken Morgan
    2010 3d VIP

Lynn, I'm deeply sorry to hear your situation.

Haigbabe is offline 3D VIP 2004, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12
    Greetings Lynn.

I'm very sorry to hear that news.

It must be a very painful time for you.

My thoughts and wishes are there for you and your family.

Best,

Haig
    Proud supporter of 3D as a 2012 3D VIP

That's got to hurt. =(

Take care, Lynn. And my prayers are for healing for everybody involved.

Lynn,

I'm very sorry to hear this. I really do feel your pain(been there- still here!).

My prayers will go out to you and your family.

Most of all, I will pray that no one will do anything to compromise your relationship with your kids.
    2010 3D VIP

Sorry to hear you're are having troubles Lynn. You seem like a very strong person, (spiritually) always putting God before everything you have and everything you do. I have no doubts in your ability to handle this situation for your sake and for your children.

God Bless

Matthew Presley

Lynn -
    Just a reminder that you, as a spirit-filled believer in Christ, absolutely have the power and the authority to take command over your household and drive Satan and his demons out by the power, authority and blood of Jesus.

Col 2:
    9For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, 10and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority.

What I'm saying is that you have been given the authority to rule your household and that it is up to you to take charge and drive The Loser out. Satan has no power or authority over us other than that which we give him of our own free will.

So I am encouraging you to take a stand and fight - not of your own strength - but by the power of "He that is in you (who is greater than he who is in the world)" and declare that "As for me and my house, we will serve The Lord."

Ephesians 6:
    10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests.

One more word:
    The Kingdom of God is all about restoration. God is in the business of bringing us back to the way that we were created to be - "in His image", a true reflection of His Glory.

Jeremiah:
    6 " 'Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security. 7 I will bring Judah and Israel back from captivity [b] and will rebuild them as they were before. 8 I will cleanse them from all the sin they have committed against me and will forgive all their sins of rebellion against me. 9 Then this city will bring me renown, joy, praise and honor before all nations on earth that hear of all the good things I do for it; and they will be in awe and will tremble at the abundant prosperity and peace I provide for it.'

10 "This is what the LORD says: 'You say about this place, "It is a desolate waste, without men or animals." Yet in the towns of Judah and the streets of Jerusalem that are deserted, inhabited by neither men nor animals, there will be heard once more 11 the sounds of joy and gladness, the voices of bride and bridegroom, and the voices of those who bring thank offerings to the house of the LORD

Ezekiel:
    33 " 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: On the day I cleanse you from all your sins, I will resettle your towns, and the ruins will be rebuilt. 34 The desolate land will be cultivated instead of lying desolate in the sight of all who pass through it. 35 They will say, "This land that was laid waste has become like the garden of Eden; the cities that were lying in ruins, desolate and destroyed, are now fortified and inhabited."

Father, I ask you to bless Lynn and be the strength that he needs to stand up and fight this attack from the enemy. Lord, we know that You are in control and that You will be victorious in this situation. We ask You to surround Lynn's family with a league of Your angels and protect them from all attacks from the enemy - rendering them harmless. Thank you, Jesus, for being everything we need and for pursuing us with Your Love. In Jesus' name - Amen.
    OTR Mastering
    Professional Audio Production for Life
    www.ShoutLife.com/OTRMastering

I'm very sad to hear that Lynn. Looks like you have found an enduring source of strength in your faith. And your friends are here for you too. Things will get better.

Lynn, my heart goes out to you, your wife and your children. I went through it myself.

I really wish I could give advice but it is way larger than I can help with and this is why we have the good Lord upstairs. Without him, I would have had it much harder. Everything is meant to be...no matter how we do not understand it. The master plan is set and faith is the only way.

We are all pulling for all of you and it is not as "bad a situation" as it seems now.

Keep the faith close. Keep the faith very close.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast