Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: It saddens my heart

It has been my experience in music, that those I have encountered who have over emphasized the fact that they are Christian, have invariably turned out to be insidious manipulators and scammers or just plain greedy individuals who's vibe is just wrong. I'm just a simple guy, willing to let people find their own way, if you need help I'll be there for you if it's the kind of help I can offer, if not I'll tell you. Whatever the source of the love that fills my heart, it is beyond the capacity of my mind tongue, hands or actions to fully express, but I'll continue to do my best...and I privately smile and thank Christ that I'm not christian, that tag would simply deny me access to so many valuable people in my life, on the other hand if there is someone I like who cannot restrain themselves from trying to convert me before they can simply share my company, then fine I'm a christian, on another day I'll be a muslim...I don't care...I am happy to have an all access pass when it comes to humanity, there is to much too lose and to little to gain by choosing sides when the source and destination remain the same. Love
    Last edited by Clem; 12-26-2006 at 04:38 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Dude, I could tell you some stories.

Because I work a lot in live production now I see a lot of things "backstage" that most Christian fans would be outraged by if they saw what happened when the artist thought no one was looking.

My favorites is when you have Christian artists smoking dope backstage. The best one ever was when I heard this one artist who is one of the bigger artists out there (you would know exactly who it was if I said) ogling some young teenage girl from afar saying "look a the tits on that one".

That's why I mainly deal with country music now. At least with them you know what you're getting and a lot less hypocrisies.
    Chris Thom
    www.ChrisThom.net
    www.myspace.com/IMChrisThom

"Earth’s crammed with heaven,
    And every common bush afire with God;
    And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
    The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries."
    ~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning

"Time flies like the wind.
    Fruit Flies like bananas."
    ~ Groucho Marx

KB is offline Gold Club Member (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Clem View Post
    ...I am happy to have an all access pass when it comes to humanity, there is to much too lose and to little to gain by choosing sides when the source and destination remain the same. Love
    To use some old, worn-out slang from the past: "Word."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234