Thread: Time to mail those mixes

Default Time to mail those mixes

Ok quit obsessing about the1.5 or 2 comp ratio, and get those mixes in the mail. Our often extended deadline of Sept 9th is a week from tomorrow, and it takes almost a week to get here by mail from just about anywhere. Wrap 'em up boys, send 'em on in. Take care Logan

oh man Logan

I just don't like my mix - I have to remix it - my summer was so cramped it was plain crazy - I hope I can do another try this week - but don't coun't on me.

Jo

Come on Jo you can do it, I've had so many problems with my new version of nuendo crashing and acting weird, I've not been able to do much. It'll come down to a quick 3 hour thing for me. I'm sure you can do the same, just pretend it's a live show and throw those faders up and let er rip, lol. Hope you can make it. take care Logan

Logan,

I got too busy to get to it. I still have the DVD sitting here. I could send one of the other 20 songs that I've cut and mixed in the past 6 weeks, but my dance card is full for the next two or three weeks.

I would like to hear the the other mixes, if that's possible.

Steve

Steve
    Sorry to hear you can't get a mix in. I will mail the mix disc to everyone that paid the fee. Take care Logan

I'm not going to be able to submit a mix either. I too would like a disc with the mixes though. Just been way too busy lately.
    Eric

Practice Your Mixing Skills!
    Mix Our Tracks in Your DAW!
    www.Raw-Tracks.com
    Online Mixing Forum

Default another one not in the mix

Fellas,
    I too have been swamped and won't be sending a mix. I did listen to the tracks and liked what I heard. I am very dissapointed that I can't send one in.
    "Television without a picture is radio.
    Television without sound is furniture."
    - unknown source.