Thread: deadline, all mixers please read

Hybrid View

Default deadline, all mixers please read

I'm reposting this as the first one got lost in the backup procedure.
    We have 9 mixes in hand, at the posted deadline, and some mixers have requested extra time. I'm looking for your input. I can send out the discs in a few days or wait two more weeks.
    Firstly I'd like to know that more mixes will arrive if we extend the time, so please post if you can send a mix with the extention.
    So what about the rest of you mixers who have sent in your mixes, can you wait another two weeks?
    Is there anyone who has a mix on the way that I have not received? I'll wait two days, for your reactions, and then post a decision. Take care Logan

Logan,

I'm fine with whatever you decide. The mix I sent is the only one I have time for.

-- Martin
    Martin Schiff (3D VIP)
    http://www.starbirthmusic.com

Hi Logan,
    Let's not cut anybody short. If someone has been busy but wants to send in a mix, I have no problem waiting longer. Especially if some have asked for the extra time, that means that they fully intend on participating. If someone has said "I haven't had time...maybe in a few more weeks". Then I would consider it less. But either way, I'm cool with it!
    --Eric

I have no problem extending the date either. I had a real hard time getting to it myself. I'd say though ... if the folks that haven't sent in mixes don't have a scheduled date that they will get it done and its just a back burner though ... just be respectful and say hey, I can't get it done. I'm sure there will be another.

Devin DeVore
    www.TrinitySoundCompany.com

Devin
    You nailed it I don't want to extend the date unless I hear that it will allow someone else to send in a mix. There will indeed be another, I already have another song quite different from "Springtime" ,from Ryan Lee, that he has generously given permission to use and I hope we can find another to send along with it. Take care Logan

Default most likely..

Fellas,
    given a little time...I will most likely be able to submit a mix.

(my PTLE is down due to hardware conflicts) and I've been working away from the home...

asylum sound
    "Television without a picture is radio.
    Television without sound is furniture."
    - unknown source.

Default will send in a mix

I had posted over the weekend that I would be able to send in a mix as I finally have some daylight in my schedule. The post appeared but then must have gotten lost in the bit bucket due to the forum's hard drive crash. I've had projects that had to go first these last few weeks along with several out-of-state trips and haven't been able to get to it until now.

If the group would prefer not to wait, that's fine, too. I plan to mix it either way.

John