Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It was just a year ago today...

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Blaske
    Upon reading your post, I have to say that the first thing that crossed my mind was: "Do you really want this stuff out on the web?" I know everything I post here gets referenced in Google, and my outspokenness on various religious and political topics is going to come back and bite me one day. Once it's out there, it's hard to call it back.
    If there were names or some other specifics that needed to be concealed, I should worry. If it all was not absolutely true, I could be worried.

Everything in that statement is the "honest to God" truth. I just needed to share it. It will not be a day that I remember annually, just needed to get it out there for today, after what felt like 6 years of hell in a 9 month container.
    Lynn Fuston
    3D Audio

Making beautiful music SEEM easy since 1979.

Sorry you had to go through that Lynn. Just remember 2 things:
    Jeremiah 29:11 -
    "For I know the plans I have for you;" declares The Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you."

and

(I forgot the reference) -
    My God will supply ALL my needs according to His riches and glory.
    OTR Mastering
    Professional Audio Production for Life
    www.ShoutLife.com/OTRMastering

Haigbabe is offline 3D VIP 2004, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12

That's a really sad story Lynn.

It's a low blow when someone is so deceitful.

And it doesn't get any closer than family.

You must be going through hell.

My thoughts are with you.

My best regards,

Haigbabe
    Proud supporter of 3D as a 2012 3D VIP

I sure feel your pain Lynn, at least at second hand. I have a good friend who went through a protracted divorce--it took about three years I think--and his ex-wife put him through every kind of hell you can imagine. She had always seemed like kind of a harmless space cadet, but once the split happened (initiated by her, I might add), she turned into an incredibly obnoxious, vindictive lunatic.... forwarding his private emails to his friends (there wasn't anything incriminating in them, she was just trying to embarrass him)...poisoning his daughter's mind against him and later, his new girlfriend (fortunately, his daughter seems to have grokked the situation pretty well pretty fast, but what a burden on a girl who was 6 or 7 years old when the whole thing started). And she played the law and the divorce process like a violin...one time "dropping a dime" on him to the mediator because the girlfriend's car had turned around in her driveway when they came to pick up the daughter (the girlfriend was not supposed to come on her property...!).

Anyway, the good news is that the divorce did eventually become final, and my friend could relax a little, stop walking on eggs, marry his girlfriend, etc. Life has gone on and gotten better. I hope it turns out that way for you too.

One needs not suffer physical harm to feel pain. But we must console ourselves and remember that all wounds will eventually heal.

My very best wishes for your future.

Owen.
    Be Groovy!

ozraves is offline Gold Club Member (1000+ posts)

We increasingly live in a world where marriage seems a temporary thing. Yet, parenthood endures. Do what you can to be the best dad as you are able and move on from the past. Be strong. Be thoughtful. Be loving. Be honest in all your dealings. In doing these things, you'll be a role model that your kids can refer to all their lives.

I don't want anyone to think that I'm complaining. Things are much better now. At least some things.

The kids are doing great in school. I get to see them on a regular basis - something I couldn't say for the majority of last year.

Life is good. God is good. I'm very thankful.
    Lynn Fuston
    3D Audio

Making beautiful music SEEM easy since 1979.

I've been divorced 2X. Both times it seemed like the end of the world. But it wasn't. Things got better. Much better. It just takes a while. Hang in there, you're going to do fine but it does take time to heal.
    Peace, Les

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12